Hope2You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please pray!

4 posters

Go down

please pray! Empty please pray!

Post  natalie Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:41 pm

hey yall i just wanted to tell all yall about another drasticly crazy thing that has happened over the weekand. well as i told you the prayer request is for a girl at my church she is 12 years old but she was driving agolf cart and it flipped on top of her....her friends had to push it off and get her back to the house. she thought she would get in trouble for flipping the golf cart so she waited on telling her parents but evgentually it hurt so bad she had to be taken to the hospital and then rushed to Riley hospital and almost lost concesness (dunno how to spell that...) but she scared us really bad...she has damaged her splean and they might have to do surgery on it...she lost alota blood and they had to like give her 2 pints of blood. and she is a tiny girl so it is a miracle that she made it thru this...this truly shows God works thru miracles and he IS the awesome Healer....she is still in intensive care and is not doing so great. she is not aloud to eat like anyhting or drink anything just a couple of ice chips...she hasnt eaten since like yesterday so ack i would be dying with hunger! lol but i would please like to pray that she gets fast recovery and that she doesnt have to get surgery and that she keeps on heading down that rode to recovery. Smile i mean this really scared us all and *shew* man i am so thankful to God. so i am asking all yall to please pray when you remember. thanks...nat Wink

natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

please pray! Empty we'll be praying

Post  Matthew_Anderson Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:14 pm

we'll be praying for your friend (she is your friend right? Suspect ) it is amazing how god works!
Matthew_Anderson
Matthew_Anderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

please pray! Empty Re: please pray!

Post  KevinAnderson Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:27 pm

My dad actually lost one of his friends to a golf cart accident.
I'll definitely be praying you don't lose one of yours!
KevinAnderson
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelReed Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:29 pm

how is she doing now??
MichaelReed
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  natalie Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm

oh thanks yall! thanks so muchers for praying. ack life has been perty crazy these last couple of months but everything will be ok! Wink
heehee yesh she is my friend matchoo....and yall God is amazing! He has worked so much! Madison is now doing so much better...she is not in so much pain, she is at home, eating, moving around, and they are thinking that they wont haveto do surgery on her spleen! God has really worked thru all the prayers and by just being his awesome miracualous GOD that he is! lol! thanks again yall. Smile keep praying for full recovery...but she has come such a long way! it is amazing! Shocked thanks again! I love you

natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelReed Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:27 pm

its nice to know that God answers prayer and see examples of it every once in a while!!! ^__^
MichaelReed
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum