Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which gaming console is best?

6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
13% 13% 
[ 2 ]
38% 38% 
[ 6 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 16

Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  CalebLenox on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Choose what you think/like best Smile

_________________
If you have any questions just pm me Smile
avatar
CalebLenox
V.I.P

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 25
Location : IN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  IsaacLenox on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 pm

PC! dood Cool ! PC(or mac)= amazing! w00t
avatar
IsaacLenox
Webmaster
Webmaster

Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-09-24

View user profile http://hope2you.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  CalebLenox on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:32 pm

IsaacLenox wrote:PC! dood Cool ! PC(or mac)= amazing! w00t

'Tis true, so true Very Happy

_________________
If you have any questions just pm me Smile
avatar
CalebLenox
V.I.P

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 25
Location : IN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  MichaelReed on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:08 am

ya man, but the 360 owns ur socks..... lol!
avatar
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 261
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Earth, or whatever this place is called....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  IsaacLenox on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 am

yr
360 aint dat good
avatar
IsaacLenox
Webmaster
Webmaster

Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-09-24

View user profile http://hope2you.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  MichaelReed on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:36 pm

whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question
avatar
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 261
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Earth, or whatever this place is called....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  DannyRuesch on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:09 pm

MichaelReed wrote:ya man, but the 360 owns ur socks..... lol!


Ehh. 360 STINKS. It is the worst.
avatar
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  DannyRuesch on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:10 pm

MichaelReed wrote:whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question

Everything Razz
avatar
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  KevinAnderson on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:50 pm

This is a though question to answer because each console is aimed at a different audience. Overall I would have to say 360 but each has its own pros and cons.

_________________
Stay frosty,
Kevin (aka FrostyWampa)
---------------------------------------------
Be alert - the world needs more lerts
Did you know that if all the smokers were laid end to end around the world, three quarters of them would drown?
Above all else: Sky.
-----------------------------------------
KevinAnderson wrote:

Quoting yourself is for losers
avatar
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Hyrule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  MichaelReed on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:49 pm

KevinAnderson wrote:This is a though question to answer because each console is aimed at a different audience. Overall I would have to say 360 but each has its own pros and cons.
true 4 every console..........
avatar
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 261
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Earth, or whatever this place is called....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  DannyRuesch on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:37 pm

MichaelReed wrote:
KevinAnderson wrote:This is a though question to answer because each console is aimed at a different audience. Overall I would have to say 360 but each has its own pros and cons.
true 4 every console..........


But, the 360 has mainly cons Razz
avatar
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  KevinAnderson on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:05 pm

DannyRuesch wrote:

But, the 360 has mainly cons Razz

Yeah biggest con for the 360 is the RROD. I'm still going to buy one though! Very Happy

_________________
Stay frosty,
Kevin (aka FrostyWampa)
---------------------------------------------
Be alert - the world needs more lerts
Did you know that if all the smokers were laid end to end around the world, three quarters of them would drown?
Above all else: Sky.
-----------------------------------------
KevinAnderson wrote:

Quoting yourself is for losers
avatar
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Hyrule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  CalebLenox on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:04 pm

MichaelReed wrote:whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question

read this and weep: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

I'm NOT saying that the 360 stinks, I love it, but Computer is so much better lol

_________________
If you have any questions just pm me Smile
avatar
CalebLenox
V.I.P

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 25
Location : IN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  KevinAnderson on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Aside from the RRoD, Most of those problems are easily fixed or user-error. If I'm not mistaken, the chances of getting the RRoD has dropped significantly over the past few months to a year.

_________________
Stay frosty,
Kevin (aka FrostyWampa)
---------------------------------------------
Be alert - the world needs more lerts
Did you know that if all the smokers were laid end to end around the world, three quarters of them would drown?
Above all else: Sky.
-----------------------------------------
KevinAnderson wrote:

Quoting yourself is for losers
avatar
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Hyrule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  IsaacLenox on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 pm

oooooo
well it is made by microsoft
avatar
IsaacLenox
Webmaster
Webmaster

Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-09-24

View user profile http://hope2you.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  CalebLenox on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:50 pm

KevinAnderson wrote:
Aside from the RRoD, Most of those problems are easily fixed or user-error. If I'm not mistaken, the chances of getting the RRoD has dropped significantly over the past few months to a year.

true, but microsoft rushed to get it out so it has/had alot of probs, but now it doesn't have that many though. Vista = PAIN, failure, and frustration. and Microsoft made Vista (also rushing to get it out like the xbox 360) so Microsoft = PAIN, failure, and frustration. and xbox is made by microsoft so xbox/360 - PAIN, failure, and frustration.

Not really!! but its funny if you put it that, (its Not thinking critically though, Kevin knows all about this Smile ) Very Happy

_________________
If you have any questions just pm me Smile
avatar
CalebLenox
V.I.P

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 25
Location : IN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  DannyRuesch on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:57 pm

CalebLenox wrote:
MichaelReed wrote:whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question

read this and weep: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

I'm NOT saying that the 360 stinks, I love it, but Computer is so much better lol


Really? lol Razz The computer has just about everything, (including answers to homework Razz lol JK)

So, the computer is overall the best. And also, I am not reading all that thing about the 360, to many cons Razz
avatar
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  MichaelReed on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:57 pm

DannyRuesch wrote:
CalebLenox wrote:
MichaelReed wrote:whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question

read this and weep: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

I'm NOT saying that the 360 stinks, I love it, but Computer is so much better lol


Really? lol Razz The computer has just about everything, (including answers to homework Razz lol JK)

So, the computer is overall the best. And also, I am not reading all that thing about the 360, to many cons Razz

were talkin about gaming, not general, so computer dosent have everything...
but caleb, talk 2 my bro, he knows lots about it.
1 thing, if u get the RRoD, microsoft will refund/replace it 4 u.

bill gates b stinkin rich....so tru cheers cheers cheers
avatar
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 261
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Earth, or whatever this place is called....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  KevinAnderson on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:47 pm

MichaelReed wrote:
1 thing, if u get the RRoD, microsoft will refund/replace it 4 u.

This is true as long as you are still under warranty.
CalebLenox wrote:

true, but microsoft rushed to get it out so it has/had alot of probs, but now it doesn't have that many though. Vista = PAIN, failure, and frustration. and Microsoft made Vista (also rushing to get it out like the xbox 360) so Microsoft = PAIN, failure, and frustration. and xbox is made by microsoft so xbox/360 - PAIN, failure, and frustration.

Not really!! but its funny if you put it that, (its Not thinking critically though, Kevin knows all about this Smile ) Very Happy
This is called 'Faking A Connection' and it is a logical fallacy. But you already knew that C-Dawg. Wink
CalebLenox wrote: Vista = PAIN, failure, and frustration.
I'm tempted to that put in my sig...

_________________
Stay frosty,
Kevin (aka FrostyWampa)
---------------------------------------------
Be alert - the world needs more lerts
Did you know that if all the smokers were laid end to end around the world, three quarters of them would drown?
Above all else: Sky.
-----------------------------------------
KevinAnderson wrote:

Quoting yourself is for losers
avatar
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Hyrule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  Matthew_Anderson on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:51 pm

A pc is microsoft and of story


another day in life of the PROBLEM SOLVER!!! Cool

_________________
avatar
Matthew_Anderson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : What's a location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  DannyRuesch on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:54 pm

MichaelReed wrote:
DannyRuesch wrote:
CalebLenox wrote:
MichaelReed wrote:whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question

read this and weep: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

I'm NOT saying that the 360 stinks, I love it, but Computer is so much better lol


Really? lol Razz The computer has just about everything, (including answers to homework Razz lol JK)

So, the computer is overall the best. And also, I am not reading all that thing about the 360, to many cons Razz

were talkin about gaming, not general, so computer dosent have everything...
but caleb, talk 2 my bro, he knows lots about it.
1 thing, if u get the RRoD, microsoft will refund/replace it 4 u.

bill gates b stinkin rich....so tru cheers cheers cheers


Good point, but, the computer has SOOOOO many games. (Including Puzzle Pirates Razz )
avatar
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  Matthew_Anderson on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Microsoft HATES us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


rendeer farao king

_________________
avatar
Matthew_Anderson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : What's a location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  KevinAnderson on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Matthew_Anderson wrote:Microsoft HATES us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

rendeer farao king
That's because the are a big company. Big companies are evil. Twisted Evil

_________________
Stay frosty,
Kevin (aka FrostyWampa)
---------------------------------------------
Be alert - the world needs more lerts
Did you know that if all the smokers were laid end to end around the world, three quarters of them would drown?
Above all else: Sky.
-----------------------------------------
KevinAnderson wrote:

Quoting yourself is for losers
avatar
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 187
Join date : 2008-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Hyrule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  Matthew_Anderson on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:41 pm

KevinAnderson wrote:
Matthew_Anderson wrote:Microsoft HATES us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

rendeer farao king
That's because the are a big company. Big companies are evil. Twisted Evil

too true... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

even... don't kill me if i say it.....but............................NINTENDO HATES US! Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

_________________
avatar
Matthew_Anderson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-10-01
Location : What's a location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  MichaelReed on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:46 pm

KevinAnderson wrote:
Matthew_Anderson wrote:Microsoft HATES us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

rendeer farao king
That's because the are a big company. Big companies are evil. Twisted Evil

rofl, lol, lawl, so true, microsoft hates me!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Matthew_Anderson wrote:
KevinAnderson wrote:
Matthew_Anderson wrote:Microsoft HATES us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

rendeer farao king
That's because the are a big company. Big companies are evil. Twisted Evil

too true... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

even... don't kill me if i say it.....but............................NINTENDO HATES US! Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

/me slaps MatthewAnderson...
whay do you think so????
avatar
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Posts : 261
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Earth, or whatever this place is called....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum