Hope2You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

+2
IsaacLenox
CalebLenox
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which gaming console is best?

Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_lcap6%Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_lcap6%Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_lcap25%Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_lcap0%Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_lcap13%Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_lcap38%Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Empty Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  CalebLenox Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Choose what you think/like best Smile
CalebLenox
CalebLenox
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Empty Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  IsaacLenox Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 pm

PC! dood Cool ! PC(or mac)= amazing! w00t
IsaacLenox
IsaacLenox
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://hope2you.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best? Empty Re: Which Gaming Console (including PC) is Best?

Post  CalebLenox Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:32 pm

IsaacLenox wrote:PC! dood Cool ! PC(or mac)= amazing! w00t

'Tis true, so true Very Happy
CalebLenox
CalebLenox
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelReed Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:08 am

ya man, but the 360 owns ur socks..... lol!
MichaelReed
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaacLenox Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 am

yr
360 aint dat good
IsaacLenox
IsaacLenox
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelReed Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:36 pm

whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question
MichaelReed
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyRuesch Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:09 pm

MichaelReed wrote:ya man, but the 360 owns ur socks..... lol!

Ehh. 360 STINKS. It is the worst.
DannyRuesch
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyRuesch Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:10 pm

MichaelReed wrote:whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question

Everything Razz
DannyRuesch
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinAnderson Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:50 pm

This is a though question to answer because each console is aimed at a different audience. Overall I would have to say 360 but each has its own pros and cons.
KevinAnderson
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelReed Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:49 pm

KevinAnderson wrote:This is a though question to answer because each console is aimed at a different audience. Overall I would have to say 360 but each has its own pros and cons.
true 4 every console..........
MichaelReed
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyRuesch Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:37 pm

MichaelReed wrote:
KevinAnderson wrote:This is a though question to answer because each console is aimed at a different audience. Overall I would have to say 360 but each has its own pros and cons.
true 4 every console..........

But, the 360 has mainly cons Razz
DannyRuesch
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinAnderson Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:05 pm

DannyRuesch wrote:

But, the 360 has mainly cons Razz

Yeah biggest con for the 360 is the RROD. I'm still going to buy one though! Very Happy
KevinAnderson
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CalebLenox Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:04 pm

MichaelReed wrote:whats 3 things that r worng with them? Question Question Question Question Question

read this and weep: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

I'm NOT saying that the 360 stinks, I love it, but Computer is so much better lol
CalebLenox
CalebLenox
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinAnderson Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Aside from the RRoD, Most of those problems are easily fixed or user-error. If I'm not mistaken, the chances of getting the RRoD has dropped significantly over the past few months to a year.
KevinAnderson
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IsaacLenox Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 pm

oooooo
well it is made by microsoft
IsaacLenox
IsaacLenox
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  CalebLenox Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:50 pm

KevinAnderson wrote:
Aside from the RRoD, Most of those problems are easily fixed or user-error. If I'm not mistaken, the chances of getting the RRoD has dropped significantly over the past few months to a year.

true, but microsoft rushed to get it out so it has/had alot of probs, but now it doesn't have that many though. Vista = PAIN, failure, and frustration. and Microsoft made Vista (also rushing to get it out like the xbox 360) so Microsoft = PAIN, failure, and frustration. and xbox is made by microsoft so xbox/360 - PAIN, failure, and frustration.

Not really!! but its funny if you put it that, (its Not thinking critically though, Kevin knows all about this Smile ) Very Happy
CalebLenox
CalebLenox
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyRuesch Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:57 pm

CalebLenox wrote:

I'm NOT saying that the 360 stinks, I love it, but Computer is so much better lol

Really? lol Razz The computer has just about everything, (including answers to homework Razz lol JK)

So, the computer is overall the best. And also, I am not reading all that thing about the 360, to many cons Razz
DannyRuesch
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelReed Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:57 pm

DannyRuesch wrote:
CalebLenox wrote:

Really? lol Razz The computer has just about everything, (including answers to homework Razz lol JK)

So, the computer is overall the best. And also, I am not reading all that thing about the 360, to many cons Razz

were talkin about gaming, not general, so computer dosent have everything...
but caleb, talk 2 my bro, he knows lots about it.
1 thing, if u get the RRoD, microsoft will refund/replace it 4 u.

bill gates b stinkin rich....so tru cheers cheers cheers
MichaelReed
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinAnderson Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:47 pm

MichaelReed wrote:

This is true as long as you are still under warranty.
CalebLenox wrote:

true, but microsoft rushed to get it out so it has/had alot of probs, but now it doesn't have that many though. Vista = PAIN, failure, and frustration. and Microsoft made Vista (also rushing to get it out like the xbox 360) so Microsoft = PAIN, failure, and frustration. and xbox is made by microsoft so xbox/360 - PAIN, failure, and frustration.

Not really!! but its funny if you put it that, (its Not thinking critically though, Kevin knows all about this Smile ) Very Happy
This is called 'Faking A Connection' and it is a logical fallacy. But you already knew that C-Dawg. Wink
CalebLenox wrote: Vista = PAIN, failure, and frustration.
I'm tempted to that put in my sig...
KevinAnderson
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew_Anderson Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:51 pm

A pc is microsoft and of story

another day in life of the PROBLEM SOLVER!!! Cool
Matthew_Anderson
Matthew_Anderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyRuesch Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:54 pm

MichaelReed wrote:
DannyRuesch wrote:
CalebLenox wrote:

were talkin about gaming, not general, so computer dosent have everything...
but caleb, talk 2 my bro, he knows lots about it.

bill gates b stinkin rich....so tru cheers cheers cheers

Good point, but, the computer has SOOOOO many games. (Including Puzzle Pirates Razz )
DannyRuesch
DannyRuesch
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew_Anderson Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Microsoft HATES us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

rendeer farao king
Matthew_Anderson
Matthew_Anderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinAnderson Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Matthew_Anderson wrote:Microsoft HATES us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

rendeer farao king
That's because the are a big company. Big companies are evil. Twisted Evil
KevinAnderson
KevinAnderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew_Anderson Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:41 pm

KevinAnderson wrote:
Matthew_Anderson wrote:Microsoft HATES us Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

rendeer farao king

too true... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

even... don't kill me if i say it.....but............................NINTENDO HATES US! Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Matthew_Anderson
Matthew_Anderson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelReed Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:46 pm

KevinAnderson wrote:

rendeer farao king

rofl, lol, lawl, so true, microsoft hates me!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Matthew_Anderson wrote:
KevinAnderson wrote:

rendeer farao king

too true... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

even... don't kill me if i say it.....but............................NINTENDO HATES US! Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

/me slaps MatthewAnderson...
whay do you think so????
MichaelReed
MichaelReed
Adv Poster
Adv Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum